When you have asthma especially, inhaling and exhaling become very difficult times that can lead to constant struggle or even death if not treated and worsened. So how to fight against asthma? Are there any natural treatments? Alternative methods?
Best medication for the astma is symbicort inhaler. However symbicort price is high but you can buy it from Prescription Hope at cheap price by using symbicort coupon.
What is asthma?
It is a chronic disease of the respiratory tract that consists of an inflammation of the bronchi, causing breathing difficulty and especially a feeling of tightness in the chest, hence the impression of suffocation.
The main symptoms of asthma are rapid shortness of breath, a dry cough that is inconvenient and an allergy to all fine particles in the air such as pollen, dust, smoke or even animal hair.
The breathing is wheezing, especially in times of crisis. Generally, an asthma attack occurs after physical exertion or when going to bed: the heart rate is faster, the person is sweating and his lips and fingers turn blue.
There are 2 homeopathic treatments that are the treatment of periods of seizures and the background treatment. For the first treatment, it is possible to treat with drugs such granules Lung Histamine 5 CH or Nux Vomica 7 CH.
For the basic treatment, it is possible to take granules such as Cuprum Metallicum 5CH, Drosera or Kalium Carbonicum 9 CH.
Monitor your diet
But it is also daily that we must identify and monitor possible allergenic factors. And it is in our food that we find dyes and additives that are aggravating factors of asthma. A diet high in salt, dairy and wheat is to be avoided if possible.
Also, foods rich in tryptophan such as turkey, chicken, soy and seafood are banned as they aggravate respiratory problems. Processed or fried foods are finally banned.
On the other hand, other foods are highly recommended, here are some:
- Salmon: The oil of this fish is rich in Omega-3 and fatty acids that will help lung function.
- Spinach: a true source of magnesium that will help fight the symptoms of asthma as antihistamines.
- Red peppers: rich in vitamin C, they help reduce inflammation of the bronchi.
- Onions: the antihistamine and anti-inflammatory power of healers is recognized by scientists.
- Chickpeas: rich in vitamin B6, it reduces wheezing.
Here are some actions and reflexes to adopt daily to fight against asthma:
- Avoid smoky rooms and atmospheres such as barbecue or chimney fires.
- Do not lay your laundry in the basement to dry, but use a tumble dryer if possible.
- Also avoid having pets such as a cat or a dog or hamsters or provide shelter outside.
- Do not use chemicals, pesticides or detergents as volatile products can aggravate asthma.
- Limit the use of appliances that use fuel such as an auxiliary heater, a wood stove and use electrical appliances, especially for your stove.
- Finally, ventilate your home and shake the sheets as often as possible.